Ravenhill can provide specialized consulting services to address the full breadth of issues surrounding your Land Transport Management System.
Experience has proven that land transport is one of the highest risk activities within industry. Occupational Health and Safety systems have dramatically reduced work related ill health and injuries. However, they often fall short of effectively reducing risk associated with vehicle movements.
We can help you to create and implement It provides and implements a compliance a system designed to reduce exposure while ensuring companies acquire the maximum benefit from their investment.
Policies and Procedures
- Robust, Auditable Land Transport Management Policies and Procedures
- WorkSafe BC COR Compliant (We assist with certification, producing savings for the company)
- National Safety Council Compliant
- Oil and Gas Producers (OGP) 365 Compliant
Road/Route Hazard Assessments
- Exceed OGP 365 requirements
- Designed to minimize the company’s exposure to hazards and reduce negative impact on local communities
Driver Selection and Training
- National Safety Code Compliant
- Labour Code Compliant
- Defensive driver training for light and heavy vehicles
Vehicle Inspection and Approval
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) Compliant
- Motor Vehicle Act and Regulations of B.C./Alta.
- Compliant OGP 365
Journey Management Planning and Risk Evaluation
- Exceeds national requirements and OGP 365
In Vehicle Monitoring Systems
- Live tracking through mobile phone data network or Satellite. IVMS compliments the rest of the Land Transport Management System to produce savings for the company. (time loss, fuel wastage, mechanical abuse, unnecessary km’s)
- End of trip written and automated vehicle reporting (harsh acceleration, harsh deceleration, over idling, over speeding, over revving)
- End of month statistical reporting to client
Serving: Afghanistan, Algeria, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Haiti, Iran, Libya, Mauritania, North America, Philippines, Republic of Ghana, Senegal, Tanzania, Trinidad, and Yemen.